The VALVE cartridge performs as a regular valve but is designed to be installed/retracted under full line pressure, with no disruption to the network in under 30 minutes.
The technology was originally developed for application in the oil and gas industry where high pressure and downtime are critical variables in fluid transfer. The easy access and changeability with the SMART cartridge greatly optimise pipeline performance and operational costs.
- Functionality is equivalent to a conventional valve.
- Available in pressured and non-pressured options.
- Designed to be installed under full line pressure, with no disruption to the network.
- Can be replaced in a fraction of the time to replace a conventional valve.
- Significantly lower carbon footprint.
- Only needs to be inserted into the flow when it is needed – otherwise it is stored in a safe and non-erosive environment.
- Only a fraction of VALVE cartridges need to be available to service multiple isolation points.