With iVapps continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Administration Executive to join the team. See the job description below and contact us if you want to apply.
Role: Administration Executive
Company: Intelligent Valve Applications Inc
Job type: Permanent, part-time (8 days pm)
Reports to: CFO
Works with: Operations Manager, Sales Manager & Senior Design Engineer
The iVapps Cartridge system is a ground-breaking product that replaces outdated pipeline valve technology with interchangeable VALVE and telemetry (SMART) cartridges that enables the digitisation of pipeline networks and connection to the Industrial Internet of Things to facilitate real-time monitoring and control of process flows.
iVapps has developed and engineered a solution to a problem encountered by the fluid industry across the world. We have produced a first ever globally unique and IP protected platform for any flow system to accommodate live INFLOW telemetry that can be interchanged without shutting down the flow. To minimise the cost of installation to the customer the platform uses the currently established valve positions to hold a new PORTAL which houses iVapps range of cartridges.
To enable this iVapps developed the VALVE cartridge which is the first major innovation in the industrial valves market for well over 100 years. The VALVE cartridge addresses many of the fundamental maintenance and repair issues with existing outdated valve technology and is the patented product to allow change out under pressure.
The iVapps Cartridge Valve has been developed by a team over the last five years and has undergone significant testing to arrive at today’s product.
Summary of Role
With a background in administration, the Administration Executive will assist the CFO in managing the administrative, financial and taxation matters of the Philippines company and, where suitable, the Group.
- The role shall include but not be limited to the following:
- ensuring compliance of the company secretarial (eg, GIS) and tax affairs for the Philippines company – including registration with the SEC, BIR and other statutory bodies including securing the Company’s TIN;
- monthly income tax and associated filings with BIR and other statutory bodies;
- leadership in securing the required Permits for the Company’s Makati office including but not limited to business permits, occupational and health permits, fire inspection certificates;
- assisting, as required, with the preparation of the financial statements of the Group’s companies; and
- general administrative duties as requested by the Group CFO.
- Develop and deliver all Health & safety-related requirements.
- Be an effective, supportive member of the team and contribute to the business and team development.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Travel & Location Requirements
- This role requires flexibility in terms of working hours and is envisaged to work days as best meet the role’s deliverables.
- The role is based in our Makati office, but, subject to regular planning and workload reviews with the CFO, you may be able to work from home for some of the committed time.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in administration and statutory body filings.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Diploma in Administration Management or equivalent experience.
- Good commercial acumen and organisational skills – proven track record of achieving KPIs.
- Good written, verbal and English language communication skills – including good working knowledge of MS Office software.