With iVapps continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Executive to join the team. See the job description below and contact us if you want to apply.
Role: Supply Chain Executive
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Reports to: Operations Manger
Works with: Senior Design Engineer & External Partners (manufacturing & servicing)
The iVapps Cartridge system is a ground-breaking product that replaces outdated pipeline valve technology with interchangeable VALVE and telemetry (SMART) cartridges that enables the digitisation of pipeline networks and connection to the Industrial Internet of Things to facilitate real-time monitoring and control of process flows.
iVapps has developed and engineered a solution to a problem encountered by the fluid industry across the world. We have produced a first ever globally unique and IP protected platform for any flow system to accommodate live INFLOW telemetry that can be interchanged without shutting down the flow. To minimise the cost of installation to the customer the platform uses the currently established valve positions to hold a new PORTAL which houses iVapps range of cartridges.
To enable this iVapps developed the VALVE cartridge which is the first major innovation in the industrial valves market for well over 100 years. The VALVE cartridge addresses many of the fundamental maintenance and repair issues with existing outdated valve technology and is the patented product to allow change out under pressure.
The iVapps Cartridge Valve has been developed by a team over the last five years and has undergone significant testing to arrive at today’s product.
Summary of Role
With a background in supply chain management in the valve, metering or fluid system monitoring solutions, the Supply Chain Executive will deliver excellence across the Group and will be instrumental in ensuring that product is delivered in full on-time for the Group’s global business at the best possible price.
Will leverage current business relationships as well as building new contacts with suppliers and manufacturers within the fluid transfer industry – initially, the water industry.
- Develop and maintain supply chain management processes and infrastructure to ensure that all operations are carried out in an appropriate and cost-effective way.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with the Group’s supply chain partners to ensure product is available for customers within agreed timeframes.
- Effective management of the Company’s inventories and warehouse facilities.
- Achievement of KPIs agreed with the Group’s Operations Manager.
- Develop and deliver all Health & Safety related requirements.
- Be an effective, supportive member of the team and contribute to the business and team development.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Travel & Location Requirements
- This role requires flexibility in terms of working hours and travel as it is working alongside our global partners and team members in the UK and the Philippines.
- The role is based in our Makati office – it is envisaged that, subject to regular planning and workload reviews with the Operations Manager, you will be in the office at least 4 days per week.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in setting up a supply chain, with supporting systems and processes, and leading sales support functions.
- At least 2 years demonstrated supply chain management experience.
- Demonstrated collaborative leadership skills and experience.
- Diploma in Operations Management or equivalent experience.
- Good commercial acumen and organisational skills – proven track record of achieving KPIs.
- Good written, verbal and English language communication skills – including good working knowledge of MS Office software.